Article 1. Membership
Article 2. Membership Qualification
1) A person who wishes to become a member (hereinafter referred to as a "member wishing person") shall apply for membership by himself / herself online. In addition, if the member wishing person is a minor, he / she shall apply for admission with the consent of the custodial person . In the unlikely event that the consent of the custodial person does not exist, we shall retroactively lose the membership qualification.
2) The procedure for registering members shall be completed with the Company's consent to the application under the preceding paragraph. However, we may not approve membership applicants due to our own judgment, such as when membership qualifications have been deleted in the past because of a false declaration at the time of application. Also, even after accepting admission you may cancel your admission.
3) The member shall not be allowed to transfer the membership to third parties or have them use.
Article 3. Password Management
1) The member shall be responsible for the management of the password etc. given by the Company, and shall not be able to make the third party use or transfer the password etc..
2) The member shall be responsible for damages due to insufficient management of binary passwords, etc., errors in use, damages from use by third parties, etc., the Company, Sponsee, and our affiliated parties shall assume no responsibility at all. Members are obliged to change their passwords on a regular basis and our company, Sponsees, and company partners are not responsible for any damages caused by failing to fulfill their obligations.
3) If the password leaks to a third party, or if there is a doubt that the password is being used by a third party, a member immediately notifies the company to that effect, and if there is an instruction by us, he/she shall comply with this. In this case, we will be able to stop the password etc. as an illegal account.
Article 4. E-mail Magazine etc.
The member shall acknowledge that the Company will deliver the information about the Service, announcement about system maintenance, and other information deemed appropriate by the Company to members by means such as e-mail.
Article 5. Change of Notified Matters etc.
Members use the functions of this service to register their latest information themselves and the notification from the Company to members shall be deemed to have reached when they should normally reach them.
Article 6. Handling Personal Information
1) The Company uses member's personal information for following purposes.
- Operation of this service
- To provide information on our services (not limited to this service) , of advertising companies and affiliated companies that we judge useful for users, or information on products, services etc..
- To e-mail for the purpose stipulated in Article 4.
- Questionnaire survey and analysis for quality control of this service.
- E-mail contact to users regarding matters which seriously affect this service operation (including, but not limited to, substantial changes and temporary suspension of this service).
- Contact by e-mail requesting consent on the handling of personal information from users.
3) The Company shall not disclose registered information to third parties other than the user except in the cases of the following items.
- When collecting and analyzing the registrated information for improving this service, related business development, marketing of affiliated companies, etc.
- In case of disclosing or providing the information obtained through previous aggregation and analysis etc. to third parties in the form that individuals can not be identified or specified.
- When transferring member's order information or application information to the Sponsee for shipping items related to return, provision of services, other accompanying services, etc.
- To disclose to the entrusted business for settlement of the payment
- When delegating all or part of the work that we do to a third party
- When disclosing to the person succeeding the business at the time of the succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons.
- When there is consent of the member concerning disclosure and use of personal information.
- In case it is deemed necessary to disclose or use personal information in order to provide the services that a member wishes.
- In case a user who is requested to respond to a questionnaire provided by the Company provides the third party with letters, numbers, still images, moving images and other information. (In this case, our information provider is limited to the ordering source and partner company of the questionnaire, and it will be provided in a form that individuals can not identified.)
- When sending information to members on advertisements, services etc. of our company and third parties including affiliated parties.
- In case the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, or a public agency with authority have requested to disclose properly.
- In cases it is deemed necessary to protect the rights of our company, members, other third parties, property and services etc..
- When there is imminent danger to human life, body, property, etc., and there is an urgent necessity.
5) The Company, our partners and Sponsees can jointly use the information such as birth dates, membership ID, name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code, address, company name department name, credit card, support history, points, etc.
6) The member shall agree in advance for the company to use the registered information as prescribed in this section, and will not state objections.
Article 7. Withdrawal
1) The members can withdraw from membership in accord with the procedure prescribed by the Company.
2) In case of the member's pass away, or if there is any reason that makes it impossible to use the member's qualifications, the company deems that the member has withdrawn at that point and will make it impossible to use the password.
Article 8. Suspension / Expulsion
The Company shall be able to temporarily suspend or eliminate membership without giving any advance notice or demand to the member if there is any of the following reasons.
- In case of unauthorized use of the password and this service
- In cases a motion for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, special liquidation has been made to a member, or the member himself filed bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, company reorganization, special liquidation.
- In case the member violates these terms
- In case the Company judges the member is ineligible
Article 9. Prohibited Acts
1) The members must not perform the acts corresponding to the following items or the acts that are likely to be deemed as the ones in using this service.
- Acts that use this service with unauthorized purpose.
- Acts that violate intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other rights of the Company, Sponsee, and other third parties.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility or infringement of privacy of our company, Sponsee, or other third party,
- Acts that lead to crime such as fraud.
- Acts that transmit, provide and recommend harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Acts that tamper or erase information of our company, Sponsees and other third parties.
- Act that improperly use our facilities, Sponsees or other third party's facilities or obstruct its operation.
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 10. Our Scope of Liability
1 ) The Company shall not guarantee that members will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this service.
2) The Company shall not guarantee the operation of any device or software that the member uses when using this service.
3) The Company shall not bear any burden on communication expenses incurred when members use this service.
4) In any case, we shall not indemnify the member for lost profits, indirect damages, extraordinary losses, extraordinary losses, attorney fees and other damages which are not stipulated in this Article.
5) We will not bear any responsibility if the Sponsee's project is changed or canceled after the achievement of its goal.
Article 11. Change and Abolition of this service
The Company shall be able to change or abolish the contents of this service at any time without prior notice. We are not responsible for any damage caused to members by change or abolition.
Article 12. Suspension of this service
The Company shall be able to suspend some or all of this service due to the reasons of each following items and will not be held responsible for any damages caused to the member due to the suspension.
- In case of maintaining or inspecting the equipment and system for providing this service.
- When it is difficult to operate this service due to fire, blackout, earthquake, natural disaster, system failure, etc..
- In addition to the situations above, when we judge that it is unavoidable.
Article 13. Governing law and Agreement jurisdiction