1. About Personal Information Collection
Personal information includes name, date of birth and other ones that can identify specific person as well as the ones such as e-mail address, user ID, password, credit card etc. that can be connected with specific person.
REALBOOST (hereinafter "Service") operated by BACOOR CORPORATION (hereinafter "the Company") may collect personal information. Also, we announce the purpose of using personal information.
2. About the Use of Personal Information
The Company shall be able to use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
1. For identity verification and authentication service
2. For after-sales service, inquiries, complaints correspondence
3. For inquiries to our company and this service, and to communicate necessary matters for the operation of this service (including those by e-mail.)
4. For placing information posted by users
5. For system maintainance and dealing with problems
6. For improving our services and develop new services
7. For other purposes specified individually about other services of our company
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall be able to provide personal information to a third party in the following cases.
1. When there is consent of the principal
2. When accepted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations
3. When we disclose to the person who has the obligation to keep confidentiality to our company
4. When we disclose to the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, the tax office, the Bar Association, or organizations with authority conforming to these
5. When we disclose to insurance company for insurance claim
6. When we disclose to the person succeeding the business at the time of the succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons
7. When delegating part or all of the work to be performed by the Company to a third party
8. When necessary for the exercise of the Company's rights
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we are requested to disclose personal information from the principal, we will disclose it to the principal in a timely manner. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, we may not disclose part or all of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the principal or the third party
2. When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business
3. When violating other laws (In principle, information other than personal information such as access logs is not disclosed.)
5. Correction of Personal Information etc.
If the personal information is requested from the person himself / herself to correct, add or delete the contents due to the fact that the personal information is not true, unless a special procedure is prescribed under the provisions of other laws and regulations, we will use Within the range necessary for achieving the purpose, conduct necessary investigations without delay, correct, add or delete the contents of personal information based on the result, and notify the individual to that effect.
6. Discontinuation of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If we are requested to suspend or erase the principal's personal information by the reason that personal information of the person himself / herself is handled beyond the scope of the previously published purpose or is acquired by lying or other illegal means, we conduct necessary investigations without delay and stop or eliminate the use of personal information based on the result and notify him / her to that effect. However, when it is necessary to pay a large amount of expenses for stopping or eliminating the use of personal information or is difficult to stop or cancel it, we will take alternative measures to protect the right and interest of the individual.
In our company and this service, we are not involved in managing your ID and password. If your ID and password are used by third parties due to customer's carelessness, there is a possibility of it being browsed. So please be careful about errors in use or unauthorized use by third parties and so on.
9. Contact us
KOBE FASHION MART 8F, 6-9 Koyochonaka, Higashinada-ku Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 658-0032, Japan
Established on October 6th, 2017